Laboratory Low Temperature
Cryostats and Cryocoolers
CoolTran Open Cycle Cryocooler
Open Cycle Cryocoolers allow for the use of cooling gases namely liquid helium and liquid nitrogen to be open flowed into the cryocooler to cool samples to <4K and up to 800K
Our laboratory cryocoolers have design features that allow choices to provide the most cooling power, lowest temperature capability and fully customizeable design of the vacuum shrouds, shields and sample mounting. Open cycle designs for sample in vacuum with temperature capability from <4K to 800K. All systems are tested after assembly to insure they meet specified temperatures with report provided.
- Continuous gas flow, shielded vacuum insulated transfer line mated to a flexible cryostat cold end
- Designed for use with a variety interfaces & applications
- System operates with Liquid Helium or LN2
- Fully assembled and tested prior to shipment with test data provided
- Designed to work with a number of interfaces and applications.
– Optical Spectroscopy
– Narrow Gap Magnet
– Electrical non optical
– UHV & manipulators
– FTIR, Raman , Matrix Isolation
– X-Ray diffraction