Industrial Vacuum Systems - Roughing
Oil and Oil-Free(Dry) Vacuum Systems for Production
- Standard and Custom Systems for Production Type Applications
- Variety of Pump Types Available including Sogevac Pumps, Trivac Pumps, SCREWLINE, DRYVAC , Roots Blowers and more
- Computer Calculations & Pump Curve Data Available
- Engineered Solutions
- Highest Quality Vacuum Pumps
- Worldwide Service
- Special Engineered Designs
- Wide Range of Accessories available for easy customization for every application
Research and Development
Roughing Vacuum Systems
Automotive Braking Systems
Vacuum Induction Melting
Nuclear Storage Cask Drying
Heat Treatments / Industrial Furnace
Central Vacuum in Medical Facility
Electron Beam Welding
Process industry vacuum solutions for industry. These systems can be used for many different applications throughout the range of vacuum. These include the viscous flow, transitional flow and molecular flow associated with high vacuum pumping. Systems can be equipped with full electrical controls including automated pressure control. They can be close coupled, installed on a pallet type frame or full mounted on customer specified design.
Applications support is available to analyze applications to determine the best types of pumps available to meet customer expectations and process parameters. Once the proper line-up of pumps is determined, the engineering work of designing a system with drawings provided if specified. Systems are then tested with start-up assistance available.
Vacuum Systems Builder - Your Vacuum Systems Design Tool
-Use the Vacuum Systems Builder to Specify System Design.
-To use, simply click the link below
-Once submitted, we get to work and get back to you with design details.